5/22/2008

What I want to do

I’ve thought about my future a couple of months ago.

As my friends know, I don’t have any dreams. I want study too many things and I couldn’t choose my future job. But it is still true.

A few months ago, I’ve watched a program about one woman-I couldn’t remember her name- who makes a home for orphans in Cambodia and take care of them. It was really impressed to me. I’ve never thought about other people. I’ve always thought about me and I did everything only for me. I realized I have to do something someday. I don’t need to do this right now, because I’m just a student and I have to live more to experience. After then, I can do this. I don’t need to be hurry but I think I should awake everyday, every time. Yes, I want making some place for hopeless people and living with them. That is my first goal of my life. For this, I have to try very much maybe.

And today I think another goal. These days I read a lot. Not many books but I try to read book every moment. Suddenly, when I read some book, I thought I have to make library someday. Also for this, I have to earn much money. But I’m sure I can do this. It is more possible dream than first.

These two things are impossible probably. But I’ll always try to make these coming true. I’ll always awake, I’ll never sleep. I’ll not make me lazy and dull person.

I’m going to make my plans for future, study and my life to come true step by step. I already said I don’t have to be hurry. Time is enough, and I’m too young.

Even though I stopped studying, I’m working at golf club as a caddie for earn money, there are no one can help me. But I absolutely believe my abilities.


+) Also I want to study animals. And study them in Africa.


For 20’s

1. Go to Spain to study Spanish in 2009.

2. Graduate university with a good grade.

3. Complete sub-major Education of Spanish.

4. Get good grade in TOEIC, TOEFL, DELE, FLEX before graduate.

5. Buy Mac Book.

6. Tour Canada-US-countries in South America using Working Holiday visa.

7.Learn more 2 languages include French.


For all my life

1.Read books as possible as I can.

2. Make library for people.

3. Visit more 20 countries.

4. Don’t be angry.

5. Don’t be greedy.

No comments:

Post a Comment